The purpose of the Military Order of the Devil Dog Fleas is to band together, to pester, pinch and otherwise make the life of the Devil Dogs one of chasing, scratching, rolling and rubbing pests to get them out of their hair and hide and to create a bond of fun and comradeship between the Military Order of the Devil Dogs and their Fleas.
The Real Purpose
- Promote a better bond of companionship and comradeship between the members of the Marine Corps League and the Marine Corps League Auxiliary.
- To foster love of the loyal purpose and principles of the Marine Corps League and the Marine Corps League Auxiliary.
- To hold sacred the memory of departed Marines, members of the Marine Corps League and the Marine Corps League Auxiliary.
- To render assistance wherever and when ever possible, to Marines living or deceased and to their survivors.
- At all times, look for ways to promote more fun, devilment, and pestering of the Devil Dogs and to make life more pleasant for all.
What are the Fleas?
The Fleas are the Auxiliary version of the Military Order of the Devil Dogs.
How to Become a Flea
- Must be a Regular Auxiliary Member in good standing.
- Fill out Flea Application.
- Go through the Initiation at a Scratch of a Unit Hide, a Department Hide or the National Hide.